Re: Connecting/Mapping Microsoft to Microsoft Azure

Nancy_Rosentha5
Level 2

Connecting/Mapping Microsoft to Microsoft Azure

Has anyone had any success in connecting Microsoft Azure Marketplace to Marketo?  I am really struggling.  They are trying to pass LeadSource to our Person Source with values we don't want in that field.  I'd like to move that value to another field, since it is important information (albeit not Lead Source), but I am uncertain how to accomplish this, especially, since this is a "Blocked" Marketo field that would not even accept a new value if it's an existing lead with a previous Lead Source.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Nancy_Rosentha5
Level 2

Question was supposed to be: Connecting/Mapping Marketo to Microsoft Azure 

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

If you really can't do anything about the field mapping, you'll have to manage it after it gets into your marketo.

Using person is created trigger and adding a constraint matching the person source from marketplace, copy the lead source to a custom field and over write it with a value you do want. 

Understandably you'd need to change your field update block settings to allow flow change data value

Alternatively, you can use the same trigger but call a webhook to over write the lead source value, which means you can allow webhook updates rather than flow change data value