Re: Confirm where to find MCE 2017 Training "Additional Study Aids"

Erica_Dipyatic
Level 3

Confirm where to find MCE 2017 Training "Additional Study Aids"

In the MCE Pre Slid Guide Feb282017, the new training, there are a few slides that contain links to Additional Study Aids.  Does anyone have a document where the links work?  The PDF provided during the training does not have active links on these slides.  I tried the recording that is currently available and no luck accessing the links there either.

If no document with active hyperlinks is available, I'm assuming that the text used to highlight a topic, study aid, is what we should use to Search in Products & Support > Product Docs?

I'd like to be certain where to find the information and not waste time trying navigate the different Marketo sites.

TIA

e

5 REPLIES 5
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Erica, I am seeing the same thing. The links are not active in the study guide.

Looking closely at it though, a majority of the links point to the product docs.

Erica_Dipyatic
Level 3

Thanks for confirming the links for additional info is (most likely) the product docs, Darrell Alfonso

Erica_Dipyatic
Level 3

Jeff Foster​ - Thanks.

The links all appear to be Email related. While Email is a large chunk of what many probably use Marketo for, I don't think this is a comprehensive list of links regarding prep documents/information for the 2017 MCE.

Jeff_Foster
Marketo Employee

Sorry that was just a list of the links that people were unable to access from their MCE prep slides.    This link will have all of the links for suggested prep materials: Preparation