Re: [Coffee Break] HAPPENING TODAY, 9am PST: Dynamic Chat, featuring Marketo PMs

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

[Coffee Break] Dynamic Chat, featuring Marketo PMs

The Dynamic Chat Coffee Break is now over. Thanks everyone for attending or asking a question! Be sure to stay tuned for upcoming Coffee Breaks, with our next one on Marketo's hottest new feature, Engagement Map.

Come join us in this unique opportunity to unlock the full potential of Dynamic Chat! Curious about pulling in chat activities through APIs or using trigger tokens for dynamic sales alerts? Dive into the world of Conversational Forms, uncover innovative use cases, and gain insights into targeting leads acquired or updated by Dynamic Chat. Explore these topics and more in our expert-led event.

RSVP for Event Reminders

Register now and join us for an interactive Coffee Break filled with practical tips, strategies, and a dash of marketing magic. RSVP today for event reminders on mugs.marketo.com!

This text-only event takes place on the Marketing Nation Community. Post your burning questions, hot tips, key takeaways, and let’s chat about them! If you're coming from the Adobe Digital Leaders webinar on Dynamic Chat, you can use this Coffee Break session to ask any follow-up questions you might have! Our experts will be interacting live for that hour, but the conversation can continue!

For some guidance, here are some sample topics you can ask these experts about:

• Can I pull in chat activities through APIs?
  • Can I use trigger tokens with Dynamic Chat activities to create sales alerts?
  • Can I try Live Chat and Conversational forms before moving to paid package?
  • What kind of use cases can I use with Conversational Forms?
  • How do I target leads acquired or updated by Dynamic Chat?
  • How can I report on Dynamic Chat activities?

Additional follow-up resources to be added here.

NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE LIVE Q&A, YOU CAN STILL ASK YOUR QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD NOW AND YOUR QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE ORDER THAT IT WAS RECEIVED.

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE

1. Must be signed into the Marketing Nation Community during the 1-hour period
  2. Must post an Adobe Marketo Engage question or comment on Dynamic Chat
  3. Must tag any or all Dynamic Chat experts in your question (John_Dictson1, Sreekanth_Reddy, Steven_Vanderb3, Karishma Phansalkar)
  4. You can ALSO post your question or comment to the Q&A session in advance if you are unable to attend the live event
  5. Please note this is a TEXT-ONLY event, meaning that there will be no webinar, video call, or recording. All questions and answers will occur on this thread!
  6. Please be sure to REFRESH the page periodically so you don't miss responses from our PMs or newly asked questions

10 REPLIES 10
chelseadidio
Level 1

Re: [Coffee Break] HAPPENING TODAY, 9am PST: Dynamic Chat, featuring Marketo PMs

• What kind of use cases can I use with Conversational Forms?
  • Is there product docs on conversational forms? 
  • Is there any overlay with using dynamic chat and TAM? 
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Great questions!

Conversational Forms use case examples can be things like:

• Offering meeting booking experiences
  • Offering a white paper in browser after form submission with the ability to track opens, search terms, and downloads in Marketo Engage
  • Collecting additional information from leads
  • Immediately connecting a lead to chat (this will be available some time in Q4)

All of these use cases could be triggered on every form submission, on form submissions where a lead submits a specific value on a field in the form, or, for Dynamic Chat Prime customers, based on Smart List or Static List membership.

Product Documentation will be up next week on the Conversational Forms. 

Can you clarify what you mean on the TAM question?

chelseadidio
Level 1

Thank you! 

I was meaning more how can you use Chat to further target accounts flagged within TAM?

Another question - for custom routing rules, it is critical for us to be able to route chats based on the page they enter from. I am not seeing URL params as an option to build a custom rule. Any recommendation? The use-case is that our sales reps are not geo or industry focused, they are broken down by our products and services. Is there a good best practice for how to build custom rules so that if someone entered on X product page they get routed to X agent that supports that area? 

@Steven_Vanderb3 

chelseadidio
Level 1

Hi Steven, following up on my questions above. Also, can you send the link to the conversational forms product docs?

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

@chelseadidio sorry for the delay!

For TAM, if you have Dynamic Chat Prime you can use Member of Named Account and People Member of Named Smart List filters in a Smart List for targeting follow up submissions on forms, but Account Smart Lists are not yet supported.

Currently our custom routing rules are based on lead attributes; if they have a product of interest on their lead record (meaning they are known) you can route on that. Otherwise, you would need to have different dialogues configured for different product pages; you can use the URL targeting for that. We're looking at ways to enhance custom routing rules and will take your use case into consideration!

Here is the documentation for the Forms https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/dynamic-chat/au...

chelseadidio
Level 1

Thank you, super helpful!

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hi, How can we flag and pass key chat engagements to Sales?

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Yes, in a couple ways:

• Chat activities are visible in Sales Insight for Salesforce in the Chat tab (update your MSI package if you don't see it!)
  • Interesting Moments can be created based on Chat activities and surfaced via Sales Insight
  • If you trigger off Dynamic Chat related activities, you can use trigger tokens to populate the details of those activities into CRM Task flow steps or in the body of Alert emails that are send to Sales
kpiland
Level 1

When setting up the Dynamic Chat feature for scheduling a meeting, it appears that the Sales rep (the DC user with the connected calendar) will get a notification of the meeting...

- How does the prospect get notified of the scheduled event, beyond the date/time that is listed in the conversation window?

- Does a campaign need to be created to send an email to the prospect?

- Are there additional fields (information captures) that need to be collected in order to process the campaign?

- It almost appears the fields need to be collected before the actually scheduling so that the information is properly passed to the rep, is that correct?

- Do you need to create 2 separate dialogues that have similar streams to handle unknown vs known visitors? For example, when collecting email address, if known would like to confirm the email "on file" but if unknown need to collect the email address and name.

Kate Piland