Re: Chat integration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chat integration

Has anyone installed and integrated a chat tool on their website that works well with Marketo and Salesforce? what works best integrates with Marketo and salesforce? I see that Marketo uses LivePerson on their site. Anyone from Marketo can comment on its implementation?
Thanks,

Zahra
Tags (1)
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you just looking to capture information from individual fields into salesforce or do you want to capture the entrire transcript?
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are looking at capturing as much as possible into Salesforce, which means for new leads, it has to create a new record and for existign ones, we want to bring it up in the chat session for the rep. I am tryign to find out which chat application tool integrates best with Salesforce and Marketo. Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have had this issue with my current and previous company. I was not able to find a chat software that fully integrated but devised of a workaround. I created a generic form that syncs directly into salesforce, and asked the chat employee to input fields as visitors answered questions. It wasn't as seemless as the actual visitor inputting into the fields but we got the desired results.
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are many that integrate with salesforce very well.  I've had good experience with Snapengage with several clients. The chat operators like it, salesforce integration is good with the pro version and analytics is included.

The piece that falls down...probably with all vendors... is that if the chatter exists in marketo, but not saleforce, the act of performing a chat will create a salesforce record followed by a duplicate record in marketo. It would be ideal if there was a direct integration with marketo that syncs to salesforce. Annoying, but not a deal breaker.

Compare a variety of suppliers at:

http://socialcompare.com/en/comparison/compare-live-chat-support-software-help

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Snapengage is working well for our sales team today.

The Integration to SFDC standard and custom fields is helpful, especially now that I'm going through and fixing attribution!!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Just finished a SnapEngage-Marketo direct integration, including Munchkin session association and chat transcripts on the lead. Very handy...

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Would love to chat about this sometime!  I inherited the setup, but am keen on what I can do to improve the integration!     

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Sure, hit me up and I'll show you what we've got going into Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your inputs.