SOLVED

Channels

Go to solution
Karen_Black
Level 5

Channels

I am trying to add in new channels but when I click on SAVE, nothing happens.  Has anyone experienced this, and if so, how do you remedy it?

My channels I am creating are for Events.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Channels

Hi Karen, sometimes browsers can glitch... I'd also try another browser type before going to support. Otherwise, like Joe said, see if support can sort it out for you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a success step chosen and is each step value greater than zero? Also, make sure that the tag name is unique (don't forget to check hidden channels).
Karen_Black
Level 5

Yep - got all of those...with no success.
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many channels do you have currently? Would you be hitting a limit? This sounds like a case for support.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Karen, sometimes browsers can glitch... I'd also try another browser type before going to support. Otherwise, like Joe said, see if support can sort it out for you.
Karen_Black
Level 5

That was it...switched from Chrome to IE, and voila!  THANK YOU everyone!!!!
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Odd, Chrome should work fine.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dory is a ninja! I would never have thought about that.

I do remember I was having issues with different things loading at the Marketo University Days I attended for the 2013 Summit. Someone from LeadMD was leading the session and mentioned that there are browser issues. They said that Chrome was a big offender, and recommended using FireFox. I still use Chrome (its my favorite browser), but tend to access Marketo using Mozilla.