Re: Changing dropdown values for various fields

Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing dropdown values for various fields

Hi There, our Lead Source field has various values to choose from (such as Web, Form, Manually added, etc) and I'd like to edit and/or delete some of those options.  Can someone point me to how to do this? I believe I already have Admin rights etc.

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Ayca,

Is this a Marketo customer field or a field from SFDC synced into Marketo? If it's in SFDC and you're an admin, click "Setup" in the top right. In the left search box type "fields" and choose the one under "Leads". Search the field "Lead Source" and click on it. At the bottom of this window you will see the values and you can add, edit, or delete from there. Just make sure to move leads with those deleted statuses to a new one before you delete it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was very helpful thank you! I will check. If it is not an SFDC field how do I edit in Marketo? Is there a way?

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Well if it's a Marketo custom field, then drag that field into the field management area of admin to view where it is used. The values for a custom Marketo field in the drop-down are only visible if they are currently being used. So check any forms or smart campaigns changing data values for that field and you can adjust those accordingly.