SOLVED

Change Program Status in Marketo Impacting Lytics

Go to solution
Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

Change Program Status in Marketo Impacting Lytics

Hello Community, 

Does anyone have Lytics integrated with Marketo for audience management? 

We recently had a program that marked leads as a success (clicked), which shouldn't have been. We fixed that on the Marketo end by removing and then adding back as a member. 

The data (success-clicked) that was passed over to Lytics from my understanding can't be changed. Does anyone have any experience with this or know of any workarounds that can be initiated on the Marketo side? 

Shane Rourke
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Re: Change Program Status in Marketo Impacting Lytics

I don't use lytics. So just some ideas... If no one has access to Lytics to remove the data points or to manually replace the wrong data and you really need the data to appear correct for reporting, can you create a duplicate program in Marketo and mark all those people correctly as clicked and have that program sync to Lytics. You'd exclude the old program from your report though. Of course there's likely other implications of this so I doubt this is the ideal solution. 

Ideal would be to update in Lytics directly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Re: Change Program Status in Marketo Impacting Lytics

I don't use lytics. So just some ideas... If no one has access to Lytics to remove the data points or to manually replace the wrong data and you really need the data to appear correct for reporting, can you create a duplicate program in Marketo and mark all those people correctly as clicked and have that program sync to Lytics. You'd exclude the old program from your report though. Of course there's likely other implications of this so I doubt this is the ideal solution. 

Ideal would be to update in Lytics directly.