SOLVED

GoToWebinar Additional Registration Fields

Go to solution
megweber221
Level 1

GoToWebinar Additional Registration Fields

We have GoToWebinar as our webinar partner, and we use Marketo for the registration form/landing page and email assets. We always include the City and State fields in our Marketo registration forms, and also select the City and State fields in the corresponding webinar in GoToWebinar. 

However, when we pull both the registration report (pre-webinar) and the attendee report (post-webinar) from GoToWebinar, the City field has no data, and the State field for every registrant populates with "Other". The City and State fields appear to populate normally in Marketo, but not in GoToWebinar.

Is there a way to make sure City and State fields populate correctly in the GoToWebinar reports? I am seeing in the below link that we can enable the Job Title and Organization fields, but is this possible for the City and State fields too?

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/administration/additional-integra... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: GoToWebinar Additional Registration Fields

When Marketo pushes a registrant info to the GTW, by default it pushes just the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address fields. With the additional fields checkbox selected in the launchpoint configuration, you could sync over Job Title and Company name as additional fields apart from the above-mentioned 3 standard fields, but I don't think the native integration supports syncing of any other fields’ data over to the GTW.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

When Marketo pushes a registrant info to the GTW, by default it pushes just the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address fields. With the additional fields checkbox selected in the launchpoint configuration, you could sync over Job Title and Company name as additional fields apart from the above-mentioned 3 standard fields, but I don't think the native integration supports syncing of any other fields’ data over to the GTW.

megweber221
Level 1

Thank you for your insight!