SOLVED

Change Engagement Program Stream when default Stream is Still being Planned

Go to solution
Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

Change Engagement Program Stream when default Stream is Still being Planned

Hello Marketo Community - 

I have an engagement program that consists of three streams (Awareness, Consideration, and Decision). 

We are launching without the Awareness content as it's still being planned. 

My question is, will the Awareness stream still be my default stream in this case? I just want to make sure that I don't need to remove the 'Change Engagement Program Stream' in the Consideration stream. To start, only engaged members will start on the Consideration Stream. 

Shane_Rourke2_0-1692220440812.png

Shane_Rourke2_1-1692220517561.png

Shane Rourke
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Change Engagement Program Stream when default Stream is Still being Planned

Well, the first stream, i.e., the Awareness stream will still be considered as the default stream regardless of it having any content in it or not. So you’d still need a step to change the stream to Consideration stream after adding people to the nurture program.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1

Well, the first stream, i.e., the Awareness stream will still be considered as the default stream regardless of it having any content in it or not. So you’d still need a step to change the stream to Consideration stream after adding people to the nurture program.

Katja_Keesom

As @Darshil_Shah1 says, the default stream will still be your default stream. However, when adding people to your engagement program you can use choices in your flow step to add people to the different streams from the start, depending on their profile. I tend to use smart campaigns managing stream allocation and transition rather than the stream settings themselves. It adds more flexibility and visibility.