Re: Can you add members from an Email Program to an engagement program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you add members from an Email Program to an engagement program?

Hi all, 

My team would like to know if you can add members from an Email program (within nurture) to an egagement stream? Since email programs include A/B testing, we felt this might be a great work around for A/B testing in engagement prorams. What are your thoughts? Thank  you, in advance, for your awesome replies!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Do you mean use a campaign flow to add Member of Program = TRUE, Program IS "X" and Add to Engagement Stream X?

Or do you mean add the entire Program to the Engagement?

Either way, the answer is Yes. Another thread confirmed you could add Send Email programs (and any program) to an Engagement either externally or internally to the Engagement.

Just remember that if you do Option 2, you need to have a special campaign in the Program (if not Send Email) to do this.

I would call this "Engagement Flow" and it has to have a single smart list filter:
Member of Engagement Program IS "X" - the one you intend to use.

then the Engagement will trigger this Program at the appropriate Cast. Keep in mind that the Program will continue to run its course independently of the Engagement's next Cast.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Also see this
http://www.slideshare.net/jdavidhill/marketo-engagements-and-drip-nurturing-boston-user-group-dec-10-2013
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Josh, but I looked and the Email Program does not have a "Add to Engagement Stream," only an "Added to Engagment Program." What should I do next? Thank you!