Re: Can one create multi-select check boxes or radius button in Forms 2.0?

Scott_Burger1
Level 2

Can one create multi-select check boxes or radius button in Forms 2.0?

Trying to add a multi-select check box or radius button field to a form in Forms 2.0. Can't figure out how to do it. 
Appreciate any help.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to choose Select or Checkbox on a field that has multiple options. Then you can choose Multiple Select options.
Scott_Burger1
Level 2

Thanks for replying, but when I select Checkbox or Radio Buttons, the Multiple Selections checkbox disappears. The Multiple Selections checkbox only appears when the Field Type = Select. Makes me think that multi-select checkboxes or radio buttons are not possible.
Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

i'm having the same issue
and the multy-select option does look ugly(((
is there a way to get rid of this huge "select" box and just leave check-boxes with multiple-select options?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a similar issue with the multi select option, can't use checkbox or radio buttons? is this a custom option?
Karim_Bouchiban
Level 1

We are having the same issues, in that selecting the option "checkboxes" leaves the possibility to have multiple options but the only way to select mroe then one checkbox is to hold down "ctrl" at the same time as clicking, which is a really strange way to do things?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The Checkboxes input type certainly doesn't require ctrl-click. But you should open a new thread in any case, this is 6 years old.