Re: Can I send an email from the Lead Owner?

Coonic_Agency
Level 2

Can I send an email from the Lead Owner?

Hey eveyone!

Can I send an email from the Lead Owner?

Do I need to create first a smart list with that information?

For example:

I need to send an email, according to the information in the form, like that:

If Leads fill the form to make the download of the ebook and they fill their country: Colombia or México, the Lead owner is xxxxx@xxx.com

If Leads fill the form to make the download of the ebook and they fill their country: Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic, the Lead owner is jjjjjj@xxx.com

Is that right?

What is the next step?

The idea is that the email can be sent from the Lead owner and not from the Company.

If you can help me I would appreciate it sooo much!

Thaaanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi,

Have you looked into tokens? You can use them in the "From Name", "From Email", and "Reply To" fields in an email send. I would take a look at them here: Send Emails from the Lead Owner - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Coonic_Agency
Level 2

Thanks Devraj!

I only have a question about it. I did it like you said, but its always the same Lead email, and not depends on the country that the Lead wrote.

That is why I dont know if I need to set up a smart list like this:

If Leads fill the form to make the download of the ebook and they fill their country: Colombia or México, the Lead owner is xxxxx@xxx.com

If Leads fill the form to make the download of the ebook and they fill their country: Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic, the Lead owner is jjjjjj@xxx.com

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks a lot!

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Do you have a smart campaign that changes the lead owner based on the company they insert on the form? If so, when the email is sent, it will take whichever lead owner is on the person's record. If not, set up a smart campaign that triggers off of the form fill and the country and the flow will be to change owner.

Coonic_Agency
Level 2

Sorry, you can explain the last part for me please? If not, set up a smart campaign that triggers off of the form fill and the country and the flow will be to change owner.

It doesnt appear to me "change owner" into the flow 😕

pastedImage_1.png

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

A Change Data Value flow step in your case.

Coonic_Agency
Level 2

ok. Thanks a lot!

Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Usually you want to assign all of your leads to reps based on geo (using the Sales Owner fields). From there the From Name is simple {{lead.Sales Owner Token}}. You could also build an assigned user segment and then make a single email dynamic based on this segment.

Coonic_Agency
Level 2

Thank you so much!