Re: Can anyone please tell me how to fetch below data

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone please tell me how to fetch below data

• # of emails sent to the email address
  • # of clicks per email address

For one email address I am able to track the above data, but say I have 100 contacts for which I need the summarized view or raw data

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Can you not mark your question as Correct first?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a list of 100+ contacts from our Marketo database for which I need the total number of emails sent to them. For a single contact, I was able to do that but couldn't for all those 100+ together

SanfordWhiteman

You will need to extract the Activity Log via API to do this, if you haven't already been preparing your database for this report. (Note the Activity Log does not go back infinitely in time, even via API, but only 25 months for Send Email and Click Email.)

Marketo does not automatically keep a lead-level counter of # of clicks or # of sends. You can do this yourself by maintaining score fields, but you can't use that scoring campaign now, since the time to trigger it has passed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply! It would be grateful if you could share any documents or guide me the steps to complete the above requirement.

SanfordWhiteman

The Bulk API docs are over at https://developer.marketo.com.

If you don't have any coding experience, you'll need to get a developer on this project. Ideally, you can start the scoring campaign as I described, then backfill the values after retrieving the logs (write the current scores into Marketo after crunching the data offline).