Campaign skipping wait step

Anonymous
Not applicable

Campaign skipping wait step

Did it happen to anyone, that a cloned triggered campaign skips wait steps that were not edited after cloning?

7 REPLIES 7
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Re: Campaign skipping wait step

Can you sent a screenshot (of the Flow)? The question isn't clear, why do you think they have skipped the wait step? Also in your campaign, when you click the following it should tell you how many people are in the wait steps:

Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 12.46.06.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for a response!

I already edited the campaign, but basically it is - 2016-11-23_1703

- why do you think they have skipped the wait step?

i really don't  know, but i see a similar case here -

https://nation.marketo.com/message/146945#comment-146945

how many people are in the wait steps

-i had several wait steps, so it wont show me actual numbers

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It will show a total in Wait...if anyone is in ANY of the steps. Not great, but if it is greater than 0, then we know at least some part is working.

I suppose the key question is Why do you think they are skipping? leads don't show a log entry for entering/Exiting a Wait Step (that'd be cool).

Did you setup another flow to remove leads from this cloned campaign?

Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

dovetailing off what Frank said... Hard to lend any perspective without seeing the particulars. It's like asking what color smells good.

... Purple, obviously

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

I second that, what makes you think people are skipping this wait step, are you seeing that in the Results tab? The wait step looks fine, confusing to have another wait step below, but that's your choice.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Are you sure that you have not changed the flow and added/removed other flow steps other than the wait steps?

If you do so while leads are in one of the wait steps, this might cause some weird behavior.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

and also, vote here:

-Greg