SOLVED

Re: Campaign Priority Override: See all Overridden Campaigns

Go to solution
Tyron_Pretorius
Level 8 - Champion

Campaign Priority Override: See all Overridden Campaigns

Hi there,

Does anyone know if it is possible to see all campaigns whose priority has been manually overridden in one place?

I have been storing them all in a Google Doc under "High", "Medium", and "Low" section

Tyron Pretorius
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I don't think that's possible as of now.

The only couple of ways that I'm aware that you can see this (and that too by going to individual campaigns) is either - 

1. By right clicking individual trigger campaigns and selecting the "Override campaign override" option, in the dialog that open subsequently shows the campaign execution priority and if the default campaign priortiy has been overriden or not.
  2. By heading over to the Schedule tab, if the Campaign priority is default (i.e., not overriden) it shows "System Priority - Default", else if it's overriden by the user, it shows "User Ser Priority - <overriden priority - Meduim/High/Low>" - I've added snapshots how it's shown in the Schedule tab below:

Default campaign execution priority not overriden

Darshil_Shah1_0-1655263235626.png

Default campaign execution priority overriden and set to Medium by user

Darshil_Shah1_1-1655263334679.png

It'd be great to have a couple columns added to added to the Campaign Inspector tab that'll show if the campaign priority and whether the default campaign priority has been overriden or not for all the trigger campaigns at one place.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I don't think that's possible as of now.

The only couple of ways that I'm aware that you can see this (and that too by going to individual campaigns) is either - 

1. By right clicking individual trigger campaigns and selecting the "Override campaign override" option, in the dialog that open subsequently shows the campaign execution priority and if the default campaign priortiy has been overriden or not.
  2. By heading over to the Schedule tab, if the Campaign priority is default (i.e., not overriden) it shows "System Priority - Default", else if it's overriden by the user, it shows "User Ser Priority - <overriden priority - Meduim/High/Low>" - I've added snapshots how it's shown in the Schedule tab below:

Default campaign execution priority not overriden

Darshil_Shah1_0-1655263235626.png

Default campaign execution priority overriden and set to Medium by user

Darshil_Shah1_1-1655263334679.png

It'd be great to have a couple columns added to added to the Campaign Inspector tab that'll show if the campaign priority and whether the default campaign priority has been overriden or not for all the trigger campaigns at one place.

Tyron_Pretorius
Level 8 - Champion

Thanks for the detailed response @Darshil_Shah1 

I have created an idea here for this feature: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/ideas/see-all-overridden-campaign-priorities-in-one-place/idi-p/326246...

Tyron Pretorius