SOLVED

Campaign not appearing in "Reqest Campaign" in the "Flow"

Go to solution
Tara_Mason
Level 2

Campaign not appearing in "Reqest Campaign" in the "Flow"

Hello,

I have two campaigns for 1 email activity. I have set up campaign 1 to request campaign 2 in the flow step, however campaign 2 is not available in the drop menu. I have turned the campaign on and off and still it is not appearing in the drop down list for "request campaign" in the flow step.

I had this problem before, but it was due to the fact that I did not "activate" the campaigns. Once I did that, they appeared accordingly.

What am I doing wrong?

P.s. This email campaign has 2 emails associated with it. Email 1 goes to everyone etc. email 2 goes to those who didn't click etc about 1 week later hence the "campaign request". I got frustrated since I couldn't get campaign 2 to appear, so I sent the email activity with it collecting those who the email was delivered to for campaign 1.

I am trying to add campaign 2 (after the first email has been sent). This should not hinder the process, just wanted to give the full story.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Tara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Campaign not appearing in "Reqest Campaign" in the "Flow"

Tara,

Make sure that campaign 2's trigger for "Campaign is Requested" has the source of "Marketo Flow Action".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Tara,

Make sure that campaign 2's trigger for "Campaign is Requested" has the source of "Marketo Flow Action".

Tara_Mason
Level 2

Hi Devraj,

That is what was missing. Thanks so much!

Tara Mason

Marketing Coordinator | Coordonnatrice marketing

Canadian Pharmacists Association | Association des pharmaciens du Canada

613-523-7877 ext 273