SOLVED

Campaign APIs - Get Campaigns - When query parameters are to be passed to get campaigns, is the param 'isTriggerable' mandatory?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Campaign APIs - Get Campaigns - When query parameters are to be passed to get campaigns, is the param 'isTriggerable' mandatory?

Hi,

I'm trying to get campaigns by passing query parameters and looks like the parameter isTriggerable is mandatory. But this is not mentioned in the documentation? Is this a bug in the documentation (where the documentation has not been updated saying that the parameter isTriggerable is mandatory when passing other query parameter?) or a bug of the functionality? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Evanthika

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Campaign APIs - Get Campaigns - When query parameters are to be passed to get campaigns, is the param 'isTriggerable' mandatory?

I am able to query Campaigns without a value for isTriggerable.  What is making you think it's mandatory?  Are you getting an error code (and if so, which one)?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Campaign APIs - Get Campaigns - When query parameters are to be passed to get campaigns, is the param 'isTriggerable' mandatory?

Which doc are you referencing?

May be best to ask Support directly.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

I am able to query Campaigns without a value for isTriggerable.  What is making you think it's mandatory?  Are you getting an error code (and if so, which one)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your responses. I re-tested in again from a different client and it gave the results successfully without specifying the isTriggerable parameter. I was trying it out using JMeter, passing them as query parameters and it fails for some reason. Thanks a lot for your time and sorry about the noise.

Regards,

Evanthika