SOLVED

Re: /bulk/v1/leads/export/${exportId}/file.json endpoint times out

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

/bulk/v1/leads/export/${exportId}/file.json endpoint times out

Hi,

I've been trying to access the endpoint /bulk/v1/leads/export/${exportId}/file.json from morning today but it's timing out. Any idea why this is happening? The same can be observed for activity endpoint as well. The same was working fine yesterday.

Regards,

Evanthika

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I think this is cause for a Support ticket. Imagine some kind of internal timeout -- table lock, maybe file host is down? -- no idea of the internal architecture but something along those lines.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Your pod may be experiencing problems that aren't seen everywhere. Is it also timing out with an invalid exportId (that is, a purposely failed call)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanford,

Thanks for the response. Just tested out a failure scenario and it's actually returning the expected error for a failed call. What could be the issue then? The file is not that big as I understand.

Export 'e3a3sdea2-dff2-20w7-9g43-96hg4er672s01' not found

Regards,

Evanthika

SanfordWhiteman

I think this is cause for a Support ticket. Imagine some kind of internal timeout -- table lock, maybe file host is down? -- no idea of the internal architecture but something along those lines.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. You are correct. It could be an issue with the host/connection or something. We will try to seek help for the issue through a Marketo Support ticket then. Thanks a lot for the prompt responses. Appreciate it a lot!

Regards,

Evanthika