SOLVED

Bug With Folder ID for Cloning Program via Rest API?

Go to solution
Edwin_Afable1
Level 2

Bug With Folder ID for Cloning Program via Rest API?

Hello Marketo Community,

Is a Folder ID obtained from the 4~5 digit ID in the URL?

I'm currently trying to clone a program into a folder with this endpoint, but encounter the following error:

pastedImage_0.png

I'm able to successfully clone into a program, but for some reason it doesn't work when I try to clone into a folder. Here's how I'm retrieving the Form ID:

pastedImage_2.png

Here's the specific JavaScript that's modified:

pastedImage_4.png

I've had it say: {"id":XXXXX,"type":"Program"} for the relevant section and it successfully inserted a new program. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated Thanks in advance for any insight.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edwin_Afable1
Level 2

Re: Bug With Folder ID for Cloning Program via Rest API?

4082 was indeed the wrong Id! For the folder in question, it was 17134. For anyone trying to reference Folder IDs, the ID in the hyperlink doesn't correspond like it does for Programs and Forms

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Edwin_Afable1
Level 2

I think my assumption that the ID in the URL was the correct one, may have not been the correct assumption

Why can't the API find my folders?

Going to try pulling via the call for folders and comment back here just in case anyone else encounters this

Edwin_Afable1
Level 2

4082 was indeed the wrong Id! For the folder in question, it was 17134. For anyone trying to reference Folder IDs, the ID in the hyperlink doesn't correspond like it does for Programs and Forms

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Don't think it's guaranteed to for Programs, either. It's ultimately a UI shortcut.

Edwin_Afable1
Level 2

Thanks Sanford Whiteman​! I won't make that assumption for Programs either.