AnsweredAssumed Answered

Why can't the API find my folders?

Question asked by 31125dbf2b43d31e2bb0ae84a00bfdf94349cf1b on Oct 12, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 14, 2015 by John M

I've been trying to use the c# example code for GetFolderContents, FolderByName, BrowseFolders, and ListFiles, but none of them can find anything for the the folder names and Program ID that I have.  I know the API is working, since I've been able to use MultipleCampaigns to pull back my campaign ID by name, but using that ID as root and looking for a folder under it, or trying to find its contents with type "Program" return nothing over and over again.  Is there something really obvious that I'm missing here?  I didn't have any trouble using the campaign ID (program ID?) to create a lead in the system.  Everything up to now has been relatively painless, but getting folders or their contents seems impossible.  The most I've been able to get is a listing of all my root folders when I try to find a folder by name.  For some reason it never returns "unable to find folder" if I include the name parameter, but the name field doesn't seem to be working at all.  I can put garbage in the name field, and it still returns a listing of all the root-level folders.  Are the folder-access API endpoints working for anybody?

Outcomes