SOLVED

Re: Broken Webinar Registration Sync

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Broken Webinar Registration Sync

Hi All,

Strange turn of events this morning in my instance. I was running test form fills for a webinar and when I filled it out everything was fine, but when my director filled it out he never got an email from GoToWebinar and then noticed this we noitced this in Marketo

image011.png

The program still says it is linked to my webinar but it is not tking over registrants, any thoughts?

Best,

Murph

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Murph - no, we simply click the "Log into GTW" button and relogin.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Dan_Stevens_

This has happened to us in the past. Go into admin and re-establish the connection. That did it for us.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

When you re-establish the connection do you take your old API offline or just create a new one? I ask because currently mine is being used by 87 programs and in order to remove it I must make sure that it is not in use, but once members joined a program you cannot break the event partner.

Best,

Murph

Dan_Stevens_

Hi Murph - no, we simply click the "Log into GTW" button and relogin.

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Dan! That did not work yesterday, but today is a new day and for some reason it worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's what Dan would say:

No, just use the old one. Re-enter your credentials and the connection should work again.

😉

EDIT: Ups, he was too fast. Sorry.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not an issue, you were right as well!

Aaron_Dear
Level 3

Story of my life. GTW is infamous for 403 errors. A launchpoint re-auth is all it takes to "fix" it until a week later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happened to us as well. In order to capture that we have created a little listening campaign that sends an alert if registration errors happen:

2017-03-08 15_23_14-Marketo _ Alert on Webinar Registration Error (Smart List) • Marketing Activitie.jpg

Dan_Stevens_

Yep, we did the same thing!