Re: Blog and Content Management Vendor?

Leanne_Persang
Level 4

Blog and Content Management Vendor?

Hi everyone! We are looking to start a blog and would also like a "Netflix" content experience for our assets. We are evaluating Uberflip, but wanted to know if there is another vendor you would recommend? The vendor would have to integrate with Marketo. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What are your other requirements?

What do you think your audience wants?

I can tell you that I personally hate the Netflix style or highly stylized blog summary pages with the giant boxes and images. I just want the information and skim headlines faster. Certainly, Netflix works for video apps...but is that right for a blog?

Leanne_Persang
Level 4

Hi Josh, to be able to post interactive PDFs, easily gate assets with Marketo forms, write blog articles, organize the content, etc. What do you use that you like?

Josh_Hill13

Marketo.

Sounds like you need a CMS or DAM for the non gated assets. Some people use snapapp or uberflip or ion interactive for some of the above.

Leanne_Persang
Level 4

Thanks, we do have a WebDAM as an asset repository. But, we liked the expereince Uberflip provides with a Marketo form to gate assets like white papers, ebooks, etc. Just wondered if there was something esle similar to Uberflip that you had heard of that had positive reviews.

Dan_Stevens_

Hi Leanne.  Agree with Josh here.  What you've listed is beyond the scope of just a blog.  These are assets that are traditionally delivered via a full blown website.  What CMS are you using today to power your website?