SOLVED

Re: Automatically create an email and distribute the email-based upon when content is published on our website

Go to solution
Gautam_Chargotr
Level 2

Automatically create an email and distribute the email-based upon when content is published on our website

Can Marketo automatically create an email and distribute the email-based upon when content is published on our website if we set up some trigger campaign in Marketo?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: Automatically create an email and distribute the email-based upon when content is published on our website

Not just like that, I would say.

We have a Wordpress hosted blog that sends a trigger to Zapier when a new post was published and then Zapier creates a token that populates a Marketo email that goes to all blog subscribers. Would that resemble your use case?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Not just like that, I would say.

We have a Wordpress hosted blog that sends a trigger to Zapier when a new post was published and then Zapier creates a token that populates a Marketo email that goes to all blog subscribers. Would that resemble your use case?

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There are some third-party tools that will pull a RSS feed of your blog into emails, I have not used Digesto but that's a popular one

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor