SOLVED

Attended and No Show not coming through from GoTo Webinar

Go to solution
chris2929
Level 2

Attended and No Show not coming through from GoTo Webinar

Hi Everyone,

I'm at a loss here. In the test webinar I run in GoTo I cannot get the 'Attended' and 'No Show' statuses to pass through to my registered folks in the Marketo event campaigns. I've double check my integration in Launchpoint and everything seems to be set up correctly. Initially the event status gets stuck as 'Waiting for Attendee List' for a while and then becomes 'Attendee List Unavailable' after several days.

Some notes:

- my Webinar channel does not use the default statuses, my predecessor added some extras that are likely extraneous like clicked and opened. Could this be part of it?

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 8.18.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 8.17.23 AM.png

Thank you!

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: Attended and No Show not coming through from GoTo Webinar

- my Webinar channel does not use the default statuses, my predecessor added some extras that are likely extraneous like clicked and opened. Could this be part of it?

No, I don't think so. You can add custom statuses to your webinar channel, as long as you don't mess with the system mapped ones.

Michael_Florin_0-1704392696043.png

A couple of ideas:

Did you start and finish your test webinar correctly? And do you have an attendance report in GTW?
Did you already click the button "Refresh from Webinar Provider" under "Event Actions" in Marketo?

Have you registered your members through Marketo? Or in other words: Did the integration work in the Marketo --> GTW direction?

I've seen this error before, and I believe it just happens occasionally. I don't know a systematic reason why it occurs, but it certainly occurs with various webinar providers.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: Attended and No Show not coming through from GoTo Webinar

No, I don't think so. You can add custom statuses to your webinar channel, as long as you don't mess with the system mapped ones.

Michael_Florin_0-1704392696043.png

A couple of ideas:

Did you start and finish your test webinar correctly? And do you have an attendance report in GTW?
Did you already click the button "Refresh from Webinar Provider" under "Event Actions" in Marketo?

Have you registered your members through Marketo? Or in other words: Did the integration work in the Marketo --> GTW direction?

I've seen this error before, and I believe it just happens occasionally. I don't know a systematic reason why it occurs, but it certainly occurs with various webinar providers.