SOLVED

Re: Asset delivery emails for different form dropdowns

Go to solution
Shane_Webster
Level 1

Asset delivery emails for different form dropdowns

Hi all, 

Hoping there is an answer to this! 

My request a demo form has a dropdown to select which various products you would like to receive a demo of, example in the image below: 

Shane_Webster_0-1666710686705.png

I'd like to create a different asset delivery email tailored to the specific product that they select when requesting a demo - is this possible as I can't seem to find a way to do it and may just have to settle for a generic asset delivery? 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Well, you can send the email based on the value in the Product Interest field - I see the Product Interest field is not a mandatory field on the form, and hence if you'd like you can either choose not to send any email to people with empty value in the Product Interest field or send a generic email.

Also, you can either create a different email based on the POI values or choose to use the velocity script to set the email content dynamically based on the POI value, in the former, you'd need to use the choice steps in the send email flow step (like the image below) to send the correct email based on the POI value.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1666712742428.png

You can also set the campaign's SL in a way so that you only let people whose POI data value got changed from the form-fill that just triggered the campaign (if at all that's the requirement).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Well, you can send the email based on the value in the Product Interest field - I see the Product Interest field is not a mandatory field on the form, and hence if you'd like you can either choose not to send any email to people with empty value in the Product Interest field or send a generic email.

Also, you can either create a different email based on the POI values or choose to use the velocity script to set the email content dynamically based on the POI value, in the former, you'd need to use the choice steps in the send email flow step (like the image below) to send the correct email based on the POI value.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1666712742428.png

You can also set the campaign's SL in a way so that you only let people whose POI data value got changed from the form-fill that just triggered the campaign (if at all that's the requirement).

Shane_Webster
Level 1

Thank you for your help Darshil!