Are you experiencing the GTW Disconnect Issue?

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Are you experiencing the GTW Disconnect Issue?

To clarify, filter for Program Status = Registration Error, select the people (use shift for -clickmulti-select), click "change program status" and select "Registered". Wait and see if they stay Registered after Marketo pings GTW.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
KellyJoHorton
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

I had another disconnect this week, so it's definitely not fixed.

Kelly Jo Horton
Senior Client Partner
Etumos

khorton@etumos.com
ChristinaZuniga

Everyone here: I spoke to my G2W rep about this issue and he had no idea what I was talking about. If you've opened tickets with Marketo about this, make sure you have a corresponding ticket to G2W. Reach out to your G2W rep and make it painful for them - they should know every failure you experience. We're pushing this on the Marketo side, but we need to make this as visible as possible on the LogMeIn side, especially since their frequent layoffs mean things might be dropped as people leave.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

We haven't experienced any more disconnects in the past two weeks or so. So I hope this is over.

Christina, as far as I can tell, the G2W product team was aware of these issues. LMI's marketing is also a GTW customer - so to speak - and the authentication issues hit us as hard as anybody else.

ChristinaZuniga

I just had another error today. Perhaps my CSM with LMI doesn't know about this issue or he didn't want to say it's a known issue, but primarily the conversations have been on marketing nation so my encouragement was to ensure people are talking directly to LMI, not just Marketo.

It looks like we worked at Citrix at the same time Michael Florin​, I was at G2A in 2015. At that time, there were authentication problems and the MOPs team in California had the connection drop regularly, although not as frequently as today, so this has been an issue for longer than a year.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Christina, I know that. 🙂

And now that I jinxed it by saying we had no more issues, we have one this morning. Stupid me. I'll bring this up with the G2W product team once more.

Charlotte_Lfg
Level 3

It's 2022, and it's still happening! The guys on the G2W side have just redirected me here, they don't seem to know what's going on.

The registration error alert is a good move, but that's like putting a bandaid on a wooden leg. 

Has anyone any news regarding that issue? 

Thanks

Thanks,
Charlotte