Anyone using Ringlead and Salesforce?

Erin_Pinkowski
Level 2

Anyone using Ringlead and Salesforce?

We are looking for some guidance for implementaing Ringlead.  We have setup the webhook but are now to the point where Ringlead is instucting us to "Adjust Marketo Smart Campaigns" by adjusting the campaign triggers for each campaign which includes a "Sync Lead to Salesforce" flow step.  Since we are syncing campaigns, we are not sure how to go about doing this....
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Anyone using Ringlead and Salesforce?

Well, it might be suggesting that your RingLead webhook campaign should then sync to SFDC after the data is returned.

I suppose if you are running a lead lifecycle/MQL process and you have Programs synced to SFDC Campaigns, this step isn't fully necessary unless you want to be absolutely sure SFDC has the latest data. It might also be good to do if your SFDC is expecting certain fields to be updated.
Erin_Pinkowski
Level 2

Thanks, Josh.  We were able to setup a call with Ringlead supoort so hopefully they will be able to confirm.
Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Erin,

When I was setting up Ringlead, they recommended the same thing you stated but we did not follow their suggestions since we have our lead life cycle model running as Josh alluded to, and I recommend only having a single point of sync to SFDC in the model.  It will run fine even if you don't add that additional sync to SFDC.