Anyone have any experience using sales enablement tools such as KnowledgeTree, Clearslide or Qvidian?

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Anyone have any experience using sales enablement tools such as KnowledgeTree, Clearslide or Qvidian?

I'm interested to learn if/how you integrated these tools with your instance and any day to day use cases with sales.  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Anyone have any experience using sales enablement tools such as KnowledgeTree, Clearslide or Qvidian?

I've used clear slide in the past.  There wasn't very much to integrate but that was about 2 years ago so not sure if anything else has come about.  What are you looking to integrate? 

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Re: Anyone have any experience using sales enablement tools such as KnowledgeTree, Clearslide or Qvidian?

Hi Jessica - we are looking for tools that help sales distribute content marketing easily and boost social sharing.  Our system right now is disjointed with emails housed in one place, content marketing in another and all of it not necessarily coming through and being tracked in Marketo as sales distributes it outside of our marketing bubble.

Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

In my previous job we used Qvidian to help create a standard search library where SME content and FAQs were held. We used the system more for RFPs and integrated with Salesforce.

With Qvidian though you can utilize version control and only allow individuals to share items you approve of.

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Thanks, Brittany!