Re: Agency with Marketo Skills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agency with Marketo Skills

Hey all! My company works in San Francisco, and I am currently the only Marketing Designer. As it stands, it's soon becoming un-sustainable supporting all the Marketing teams(Events, PR, Product, Content, Brand, etc) by myself.

Does anyone know of an agency they can recommend with Marketo skills?(as this is just one of the areas I am looking to get more design support in) Or does anyone know where I can start?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regie Kong​ Welcome to the Community. There are a number of consultants on the site so I am sure one of them will pick this up. You can also try engaging with your local Marketo User Group San Francisco User Group​ and/or post something in Job Opportunities​ area (I know you are not posting a job, but this might be a good way to find a consultant too. (Eventually, we will add a consultant area to the site : )

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'd do a search for designers or consultants in the area. You can also check launchpoint.marketo.com

• Grazitti
  • Perkuto
  • Showmeleads.com

are several good ones.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning Regie

Allow me to introduce myself and Bulldog Solutions, we are one the countries leading B2B Agencies and have a deep bench of Marketo expertise.    Through stalking / researching you on LinkedIn I see you are with Say Media, love the website.

I'm based in San Diego and spend half my life in San Francisco and Silicon Valley.  Would love to learn more about what you need and see where we can help.

My cell is 949 903 9649 or email me at mcarr@bulldogsolutions.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Martin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Regie,

Centerline Digital (in Raleigh, NC) specializes in video content, content strategy, and interactive development - and they have a strong Marketo background as well.  They're more of a full-service agency, and handle lots of large enterprise accounts.

Personally, http://etumos.com/​ would be my pick for a Marketo-specific consultancy if you'd rather go with a technology consultant rather than a full-service design agency.

Madhu_Gulati2
Level 3

Hi Regie,

As Josh mentioned above (thank you for thinking of us!), ShowMeLeads is a Bay Area-based company as well as a Marketo certified partner. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of consulting services to help businesses get the most value from their Marketo implementation. Our Marketo Certified Experts have helped hundreds of clients with their Marketo needs, whether it be onboarding, system optimization, or consulting services assisting with ongoing campaign and program tasks.

I’d love to hear more about how we can support you and your marketing automation needs. Please feel free to take a look at our website www.showmeleads.com where you can see more about what we do, packages we offer, and resources that might be helpful to you. I’d also love to set up a time to talk. Please feel free to reach out to me at kim@showmeleads.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kim Bodemar
Client Engagement Manager, ShowMeLeads, Inc

Anonymous
Not applicable

We're just kicking off support with Revenue Pulse www.revenuepulse.com. They're based out of Ottowa, CA but their founder Pierce Ujjainwalla has been super responsive. If their references are anything to go by, email and landing page design is their bread and butter. They also sell support in hourly batches.

Unfortunately, we haven't started our project yet, but I'll report back with a critical review once they've produced something.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Yuri Daniels

Campaign Marketing Manager, Platfora

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

I'd start with Launch Point where you can find a list of partners that are approved by Marketo. Certified Services Partners – Marketo LaunchPoint