Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal Now Available!

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal Now Available!

Check out this article that highlights the Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal that just launched to help you in your efforts to prepare you for your future expert-level certification exams.

• See the list of free practice tests that are now available to you
  • Learn how to access the Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal
  • Access your free coaching report on every practice test you take

View Article

2 REPLIES 2
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Re: Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal Now Available!

Hi @Jon_Chen,

Thanks for sharing this. 

I have query related to Adobe Certified Master - Marketo Engage Architects. 

I want the Adobe Certified Master - Marketo Engage Architects badge, so I only need to take AD0-E556. Correct?

or will it also include the presentations and interview process?

Could you please share some insights on this?

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal Now Available!

Adobe currently offers three Marketo exams:

• AD0-E555 Adobe Certified Professional – Marketo Engage Business Practitioner: This is the most junior exam. It’s similar to the former Marketo Certified Associate. Its target audience is marketers with approximately 6 months’ hands-on experience.
  • AD0-E554 Adobe Certified Expert – Marketo Engage Business Practitioner: This was developed in partnership with Marketo Engage Champions. It’s a similar level to the former Marketo Certified Expert. Its target audience are Marketo Engage end users, customers, partners and consultants with broad operational experience in the platform.
  • AD0-E556 Adobe Certified Master – Adobe Marketo Engage Architect: This is the most advanced exam. It was also developed in partnership with current and former Champions. It’s for power users who understand business impact and can effectively explain their solution to technical and non-technical stakeholders at different levels. It replaces Marketo Certified Solutions Architect (MCSA), which was only available to Marketo Partners. It’s a proctored written exam that requires you to first have an active Adobe Certified Expert – Marketo Engage Business Practitioner certification.
Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor