Re: Adding people into nurture via Trigger Campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding people into nurture via Trigger Campaign

Hello All,

I am about to hit activate on a trigger campaign for my nurture, and I want my leads to be nurtured if they are added into our LinkedIn, Google AdWords, Resource SFDC campaigns.

Is this a sufficient trigger to make this happen?

0EM50000000SUtX.jpg

Also, I do not want to nurture leads if they enter into other campaigns, does not have a staus of unqualified, has a status of open, and does not have an opportunity. Should I be utilizing filters for these criteria as I just mentioned, or will triggers work best?

For example:

I have: Member of SFDC campaign not in 'Campaign X, Campaign Y' - I don't want those leads within those campaigns being nurtured, OR should I be using: 'Added to SFDC Campaign is not 'Campaign X, Campaign Y'.

I am trying to be careful with the correct triggers vs. filters.

Thanks,
David

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You should add the filters you mentioned to block leads who match your Trigger, but are Unqualified.

Your trigger is fine. remember triggers are always OR between the orange blocks, so adding more triggers won't work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

Thanks! Just to clarify -

Should I simply remove the trigger, 'Added to SFDC Campaign is not 'Campaign X, Campaign Y' and simply rely on my filter: Member of SFDC campaign not in 'Campaign X, Campaign Y'.

I can remove the second trigger:

This image is not available because: You don’t have the privileges to see it, or it has been removed from the system

Thanks,
David