SOLVED

Re: Adding milestones and Lead scores to flows

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding milestones and Lead scores to flows

I'm putting together an engagement program where I have 3 total emails and 2 streams.  I want to add milestones and lead scores to those prospects who interact with the content, not have them automatically receive these changes when they don't open the email.  Is there a good way to do this?  I find that it is not possible since you cannot have triggers in the flow steps.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Bobby,

What you want is best done with a few smart campaigns. You could insert these inside the Engagement program or just put them in a regular Program.

1. Send Campaign Email 1
2. Send Campaign Email 2 (Listens for Campaign is Requested)
3 Send Campaign Email 3 (Listens for Campaign is Requested)
4. Trigger Campaign: listens for CTA miss (NOT WAS CLICKED) and then pushes that lead into Email 2 or 3. (Remove from Flow, Call Campaign).

Your interesting moments can be in a separate listen campaign...although I usually make these generic and not tied to specific Programs.

Another way is to use Streams to take advantage of the transition Rules:
  1. Stream 1: has all 3 emails, does whatever it is supposed to do each day.
  2. Stream 2: pulls in leads that match that criteria you mentioned
  3. Stream 3: pulls in leads that received Stream 2, but did what you mentioned, sends email 3.
  4. Separate campaigns must listen for the interesting moments.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Bobby,

You can make smart campaigns for these emails and add the flow steps in to those. Then drag the smart campaigns into the streams.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just right-click on the Engagement Program, and select 'New Local Asset', and choose a Smart Campaign.

Then just create your flow for the best bet and scoring action, and trigger it off of the email open (for the email that is being sent through the stream).

In this case, the Smart Campaign lives in the Engagement Program, but not in the Stream itself. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have three programs in the same stream (each program has an email and a flow step).  The flow step includes member of engagament program and also the opened email filter (since you can't use triggers).  I want it so that when a prospect opens the email but doesn't click on the CTA, they then get the next email and subsequently receive a milestone for opening the previous email, a lead score increase, and also added to a SF campaign. 

My problem is during the test, I receive the first email and open it but when I run the cast again, I do not receive the second email.

0EM50000000RH2b.jpg

0EM50000000RH2l.jpg

Any ideas on how I can get this second email delivered?

Thanks
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Bobby,

What you want is best done with a few smart campaigns. You could insert these inside the Engagement program or just put them in a regular Program.

1. Send Campaign Email 1
2. Send Campaign Email 2 (Listens for Campaign is Requested)
3 Send Campaign Email 3 (Listens for Campaign is Requested)
4. Trigger Campaign: listens for CTA miss (NOT WAS CLICKED) and then pushes that lead into Email 2 or 3. (Remove from Flow, Call Campaign).

Your interesting moments can be in a separate listen campaign...although I usually make these generic and not tied to specific Programs.

Another way is to use Streams to take advantage of the transition Rules:
  1. Stream 1: has all 3 emails, does whatever it is supposed to do each day.
  2. Stream 2: pulls in leads that match that criteria you mentioned
  3. Stream 3: pulls in leads that received Stream 2, but did what you mentioned, sends email 3.
  4. Separate campaigns must listen for the interesting moments.