Re: Add Eventbrite and Readytalk connectors?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Add Eventbrite and Readytalk connectors?

Hi There,

I can find no definitive instructions on how to connect my client's Eventbrite and  Readytalk apps to Marketo. (They're a new Marketo client.) Do I need to contact Marketo Support to "enable" some sort of Connector availability/visibility? It's been a year since I last installed the GotoWebinar connector, so perhaps things have changed. Thanks in advance to your insights.

BTW, I keep finding Marketing PDFs on selling the power of each of these great apps vs. "How To" install instructions.

suzanne

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Pretty sure both exist on the launchpoint site if you look at the links as well as on the Eventbrite site. If not, ask their Support teams.

Sometimes it's a launchpoint login, sometimes you have to use the API codes on the third party site.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Yup, as Josh mentioned, these are available as links on their respective LaunchPoint pages.

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I know that a ReadyTalk integration does exist!  There are several threads on this topic in the Community

Here are a few:

ReadyTalk integration into Marketo

Re: ReadyTalk Adapter - Recordings

ReadyTalk API Error: Error getting Events listing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't believe there is a direct integration with Marketo and EventBrite. There's a company (Bedrock Data) that will enable the integration through their platform. The problem for us was the monthly cost associated with their service; it's based off database size. We currently have EventBrite connected directly to our SFDC instance.

Did you determine another solution Suzanne Kushner​?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you determine another solution that was affordable Christina Brimecombe​?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Angela Earl

Yes! We're going to utilize Zapier to support the integration between Eventbrite > Marketo > Salesforce. It is fairly inexpensive. There's a little bit of background work (additional steps) required to set up each event and have everything flow properly, but it is well worth it for us. Here's a link to the Zapier website: The best apps. Better together. - Zapier

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Angela Earl​:

Wanted to follow up. We moved forward with the Eventbrite > Zapier > Marketo integration. Here's a step-by-step on how I got everything set up with Zapier: Eventbrite & Marketo Integration in a Zap!