SOLVED

Re: Add Columns to Email Program Results Report

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add Columns to Email Program Results Report

Hi Everyone!

My reps want the granular data of the Email Program Results Report, but in a manner that allows for sorting and filtering by account rep. Usually, I would just add a column for Client Service Contact to the Results Report and we'd be in business but the Results Report doesn't allow for added columns.

I feel as though there must be an easy way to create this report that doesn't involve the creation of multiple Smart Lists that I export to Excel where I add a column for the contact's activity, whether it be Email Delivered, Email Sent, Email Opened, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Eric,

That will not be possible. You cannot add custom columns to the email performance report.

-Greg

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Eric,

That will not be possible. You cannot add custom columns to the email performance report.

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Right.

If you were using Programs and RCA, it may be possible to do this match back if you setup the system right.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What would that look like?

Why is this not possible? Simply telling those interested that it can't be done is really not going to move this dilemma towards a solution.

Thanks for the feedback so far!

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

All Greg is saying is that it's not possible - it's a limitation of the basic reporting in Marketo.  Which is why Josh recommended RCA/RCE.  RCE is Marketo's BI add-on that gives you complete customization of your reports and the ability to do a much deeper analysis than what the basic reporting provides.  For us, we couldn't use Marketo effectively without it.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Thx Dan for clarifying

The good news is that I understand from Marketo Sales reps that RCA/RCE is now available as an option for almost Marketo editions, and you do not need to buy a costly edition upgrade just to get access to it.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg - Is RCE available for the SMB / Standard Marketo instance?

Thank you!

-Sarah

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Sarah,

My understanding is that on a Std instance, you can now buy RCE as an option and you do not need to upgrade to Select. But I would just talk to my Marketo sales rep

-Greg