Re: Ad Bridge Continuous Audience Sync

Adele_Miller
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Anna! Frank popped me a note when he saw my post - I missed the fact he left! Sad news about the backburner too:(

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

It was moved out on our roadmap only because we need our new batch campaign engine improvements (happening this year!) completed before we do this (it will leverage that new framework). Otherwise, we would have had to build it and then immediately re-build it.

Justin

Anna_Leary3
Level 3

Thanks for the input, Justin. It would be great if that could be communicated to the wider Marketo community since it's been a highly anticipated feature. 

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Yeah, totally understand that. We definitely try to communicate as best we can (which is why I'm sharing this update here). Usually when we present any of our forward-looking roadmaps there's a disclaimer at the beginning cautioning that plans are always tentative and subject to change. Really means that, until you see something listed in our release communication / release notes, or committed to your company contractually, things may always move.

We still try to make sure customers have additional insights as to what the team is up to so that release communications are not the only window into the team's planning.

Justin

Thomas_Heile
Level 2

Any update on this feature as we move into 2020?

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did the batch campaign improvements get implemented?

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

No ads are allowed here per Community Guidelines.

Sean_Richards
Level 5

It's now well into 2020. Can we please get an update on if and where this is placed in the current roadmap?

Is there any hope that this might be delivered this year?

Sean Richards
Robert_Harrigan
Level 1

As we are starting to wrap up 2020 and plan for 2021, is there any update on this? It's been 3.5 years!

We have Marketo for marketing "automation" but having to manually click a button to sync leads is not very automated. Is there a new ETA on this promised enhancement or has it been removed from the road map? 

Jessica_Dobson3
Level 1

For anyone coming across this post in search of the latest Adbridge update, the Jan '21 release didn't name Adbridge but does address it: