Re: Ad Bridge Continuous Audience Sync

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ad Bridge Continuous Audience Sync

We have heard from many of you regarding how important Ad Bridge continuous audience sync is to your business, so we are going to build it! We actually made this announcement last week at our Marketing Nation Summit, but I think that there is an opportunity for us to create additional value for you--more than just updating an audience on Facebook, Google or LinkedIn. There are additional components to the campaigns that you are running on these ad platforms that can be used in Marketo for revenue attribution reporting and how ad spend on each network contributes to your overall revenue and new name generation. I would love to grab some time with some of our customers to learn your process for adding audiences to any of these networks and how you get data back into Marketo. Please send me an email directly at fpassantino@marketo.com if this is something you would be interested in providing feedback for. Thanks in advance!

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Frank,

Is there any news on when this amazing upgrade might be shipping? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Was this ever released?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Frank Passantino​,

any news on this ?

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grégoire, thank you for your continued enthusiasm for this feature! Our top priorities for the year have been Platform Performance, Next Generation User Experience, and Cloud Migration. We are currently in the process of putting together our 2019 roadmap for review and this is one of the top candidates. So stay tuned!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI again Frank,

Social retargeting is really become a hot, post GDPR topic all around EMEA.

-Greg

Taylor_McCarty
Level 4

Any update on this??

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'm also trying to fight off members of my leadership team that claim Marketo is still primarily an email platform when it comes to automating relevant nurtures (obviously we use Marketo for all of our channels) - it's the automated Engagement Program capability where people are having their doubts. It gets especially frustrating when we get our hopes up on capabilities like this one - and then Marketo delays a launch like this (especially when mass-communicated at a prior Summit).

Adele_Miller
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Hi Frank Passantino ! Any update on this please?

Anna_Leary3
Level 3

Hey Adele! Frank has moved on from Marketo and last I heard continuous sync has been pushed to the backburner.