Acquisition Program Setup - One Form Embedded on Multiple Pages

Brittany_Irwin2
Level 1

Acquisition Program Setup - One Form Embedded on Multiple Pages

We have one form that is being used on multiple pages on our website; the form is embedded on those web pages.  I am having trouble figuring out how to set up the acquisition program to track submissions of one of the web pages the form is embedded on.  My initial thought was to use UTM parameters (stored and pulled from the cookie value), however, that leaves room for the user to click on a link to the webpage with the UTM parameters in it, navigate to another page on our site, and submit the form on a different page.  While it is not likely, it is possible.

Below is a screenshot of the smart list criteria that I put into the campaign, but does anyone have any suggestions on a different setup that would allow me to say "person is created with X form on X page?

MKTO.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Acquisition Program Setup - One Form Embedded on Multiple Pages

Please move the question to Products. (This isn't a support space, it's for discussing the Champs incentive program.)

Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

Re: Acquisition Program Setup - One Form Embedded on Multiple Pages

Hi Brittany,

I'm doing something similar on our website and the UTM approach has worked quite well. As for your concern about users navigating away from the page, take a look at this post:

UTM Tracking & Marketo – Part Deux