SOLVED

Re: Access tag values via tokens

Go to solution
Babu_Chikati
Level 3

Access tag values via tokens

Hi,

I am wondering if we can access program tag values via token  or any other means. We are looking  to include tag values in UTM parameters.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Babu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Unfortunately no. You can use the API to copy tags to {{my.tokens}}, but tags are not directly accessible.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Unfortunately no. You can use the API to copy tags to {{my.tokens}}, but tags are not directly accessible.
Babu_Chikati
Level 3

Thank you, Sanford!

What you are saying is, get the program tags values and populate my token(s) via API and use these my token(s) in UTM parameters.

is there any trigger to use where I can invoke a webhook as soon as program is cloned/created? this webhook will invoke an API call accepting program name as parameter and do the work to update my token(s) with tag values.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Babu

SanfordWhiteman

What you are saying is, get the program tags values and populate my token(s) via API and use these my token(s) in UTM parameters.

Yes.

is there any trigger to use where I can invoke a webhook as soon as program is cloned/created? this webhook will invoke an API call accepting program name as parameter and do the work to update my token(s) with tag values.

There is not. You have to poll the Marketing Activities tree periodically.

Babu_Chikati
Level 3

Thank you, Sanford!