SOLVED

A/B Testing with Triggered Campaigns

Go to solution
RaulEr
Level 4

A/B Testing with Triggered Campaigns

Hi community, I know this has been discussed before and maybe there are new workarounds for this.

I need to A/B test a whole email for a triggered campaign. So, someone fills out a form and receives version A, then another one fills out a form and receives version B.

Is there a way to implement this like a round-robin approach or any other workaround?

Thanks,

Raul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: A/B Testing with Triggered Campaigns

Hi Raul, I have this running at a customer of mine for quite a while now and it distributes very well. Simply add a choice in your Send Email flow step and set this to Random Sample is 50 and send email A, with the default being to send Email B. Of course, if you have 3 variants you can do the same by setting two choices with Randon Samples set at 33.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Katja_Keesom

Hi Raul, I have this running at a customer of mine for quite a while now and it distributes very well. Simply add a choice in your Send Email flow step and set this to Random Sample is 50 and send email A, with the default being to send Email B. Of course, if you have 3 variants you can do the same by setting two choices with Randon Samples set at 33.

RaulEr
Level 4

Hi Katja, thanks! So it works with a live campaign? I mean those that are triggered by a form fill out?

That's amazing, I thought it was only for batch campaigns, thanks!

Regards,

Raul

Katja_Keesom

Yes, it absolutely works.