Re: A/B test on email to incoming leads

Anonymous
Not applicable

A/B test on email to incoming leads

Hi all, 

I'm not sure if defined the titled correctly so here are details:

I would like to set up A/B test on two emails templates. When a visitor becomes a lead, they receive an automatic email reply "welcome...etc." and a few days later a reminder. The set up is currently executed by a smart campaign. I would like to the test the first email with two different templates.

All the information that I read about A/B testing is about an existing (let's call it "static") list of leads but in my case it's a list that constantly gets new leads. Is this feature available? (could you please point me to sources of information or provide guidence).

Thank you.   

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right click on the email in your smart campaign and create a new test. You can test anything from subject lines to whole emails. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeffrey. This is how I have it at the moment but wasn't sure if it's working as on the right side, (under Email name) I only see the two "normal" emails sent and don't see any stats about the Challenger.
Is this set up you refer to?

0EM50000000RUZu.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you setup the test you determine to whom and how often you want the results emailed. - Jeff