Re: 3 Level 10's in the Community!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! Cheers to these three! Hear, hear!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Thx to everyone we had the occasion to interact with. The real truth is, I also learnt a lot through answering the questions, questioning my own knowledge, testing before providing the answers.

As a consultant, the community is also a great way to understand better what's not so obvious in Marketo, that we tend to forget after a few years.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Will_Harmon2
Marketo Employee

Congrats Grégoire Michel​ and Sanford Whiteman​ (and a late congrats to Josh Hill)! Thank you so much for the hours you've put into this Community. Our customers and our product have significantly benefitted from your active participation, and you all have our gratitude!

Congratulations again,

Will

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Congratulations Sanford Whiteman​ and Grégoire Michel​ for hitting Level 10!! Marketo is truly indebted to your generosity in sharing your deep expertise with marketers in Community, helping them learn to get the most out of the platform. We couldn't do it without you and all the other people who help in Community.

A heartfelt thank you from all of us at Marketo!

Janet

Justin_Laberge1
Level 4

I owe you guys all at least one drink if I get the chance to meet any of you in person!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

That would be with pleasure, but not sure we will have a Nation event this year

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

pretty sure we're still on for 2019.

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Grégoire Michel​, yes we will! Marketing Nation Summit 2019 is happening at the end of October in Las Vegas. Sure hope I'll see you there next year.

Janet

Chris_Morris1
Level 4

Fantastic - but not at all surprising. Thanks to all who make this Community so effective - especially Gregoire, Sanford, and Josh!