3 Level 10's in the Community!!!

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

3 Level 10's in the Community!!!

Just wanted to point out that Josh Hill​, Grégoire Michel​ and Sanford Whiteman​ are all now level 10 in the community. Fair play and thanks for helping to solve mine and everyone's problems.

29 REPLIES 29
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: 3 Level 10's in the Community!!!

Right on! Congrats guys.

Trinity_Levens3
Level 3

Well deserved guys!!  Let's get some ladies in this club

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I'm only 281k points away.... at this rate, i'll be level 10 sometime around the time I retire.

Darrell_Alfons2

amazing!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Thanks for helping us get there!

Justin_Norris1

These three people have given an incredible amount of their time to help others. It's difficult to properly quantify their impact on the community (of Marketo users) as a whole or the value of the community resource (this website) that has been created as a result - but it's massive!

Marketo should be sending them all on trips to the Bahamas or something.

Josh_Hill13

Thanks Justin

Glad to help.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Thx Justin.

-Greg

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Agreed Justin Norris, I can honestly say each of them has helped me out and steered me in the right direction more times than I could count.  Their help, tips and advice have also made me so much better at Marketo had this community not existed. 

There is also a list of others who I don't want to mention encase I forget someone, yourself included.  The time and contributions from that group has helped so many others as well as the platform itself.

I know there is a Champion Program but there should also be some sort of community awards to separately recognise the daily effort that these people make. Make it happen Marketo!!!