🗣️ [Mentor Raja Walia] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Gagandeep_Walia
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Raja Walia] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi All,

checking in to see how this went? Any questions? 

1. @nikhil001 
  2. @liyushamit 
  3. @yuliya_yakovlev 
  4. @laurenmccormack 
  5. @jlaushway 
  6. @smgreen-merge 
Marketo Certified Solutions Architect
Marketo Certified Expert
Salesforce Certified Admin
yuliya_yakovlev
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Raja Walia] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @Gagandeep_Walia , @Jon_Chen ! 

I am concerned that I might have missed something important. Have our exam preparation calls already started? I'm worried that we are nearing the end of the program, and we haven't begun yet.

Best regards,
Yuliya

Gagandeep_Walia
Level 2

Hi All,

@nikhil001  @liyushamit  @yuliya_yakovlev  @laurenmccormack  @jlaushway  @smgreen-merge 

I haven't heard from anyone if they have taken that test quiz. I'm going to put some sample questions from the exam here and see what your responses are. Also please let me know what time zones are you in to schedule a meeting? 

Which of the following items can be shared across Workspaces in Marketo?  

a)  Email templates, Landing page templates, Models, Smart campaigns, Snippets, Programs, and Forms

b) Email templates, Landing page templates, Models, Smart campaigns, Smart lists, Segmentations, and Snippets

c) Email templates, Landing page templates, Models, Smart lists, Segmentations, Programs, and Forms

d) Email templates, Landing page templates, Smart campaigns, Smart lists, Segmentations, Snippets, and Programs

Why is it important to understand System Managed Fields in Marketo?

a) To modify and customize them for better functionality

b) To ensure proper data integrity and system functionality

c) To delete unnecessary fields

d) To merge them with custom fields

Marketo Certified Expert
yuliya_yakovlev
Level 2

Hello @Gagandeep_Walia , @Jon_Chen 

It was quite disheartening to see the message about the 16-question practice exam only yesterday. This information was not communicated through email or any other means that would engage us in the preparation process, which is what I had expected from @Gagandeep_Walia . 

Given that the program is closing today and we have not had the chance to start our preparation (despite my attempts to revive the process through emails, LinkedIn messages, and posts on this page), I would like to ask if it is possible for us to continue working with the mentor after the program officially ends. @Jon_Chen , @Gagandeep_Walia ?

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Yuliya

Gagandeep_Walia
Level 2

Hi @yuliya_yakovlev ,

The current point of conversation was only through here and the slack channel that @Jon_Chen and Adobe had configured. None of the aspirants really provided times to meet on a call or wanted to schedule time so was unsure if anyone was interested. 

That isn't required as part of this program but i do prefer facetime, but did not hear anything back so I just posted the questions here. Let me get with Jon and circle back regarding continuation. 

Marketo Certified Expert
yuliya_yakovlev
Level 2

Hello @Gagandeep_Walia , 

I'm in the Central European Time (CET) time zone. 

Which of the following items can be shared across Workspaces in Marketo?  

d) Email templates, Landing page templates, Smart campaigns, Smart lists, Segmentations, Snippets, and Programs

Why is it important to understand System Managed Fields in Marketo?

b) To ensure proper data integrity and system functionality

Thank you,
Yuliya