🗣️ [Mentor Raja Walia] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

🗣️ [Mentor Raja Walia] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Community, 

Welcome to the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Raja Walia (@Gagandeep_Walia) who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Marketo Engage questions as you prepare for your Adobe Marketo Engage Architect Master (AD0-E560) exam, through to the end of the program.  

A little bit about your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Raja:

RajaWalia.jpg

Raja Walia was one of the first 10-ish certified Marketo Consultants in 2011 as part of the original initial certification process with Marketo. Raja has been leading teams and spearheading marketing strategies across hundreds of organizations for more than 15 years. He is recognized as a focus-driven leader who consistently delivers the perfect balance of strategy and execution for marketing operations professionals ranging from small to Fortune 500 businesses. Multi Certified across multiple platforms and CRM’s, Raja has combined technical prowess with strategy to help companies roll out and implement Mar-tech his entire life. 

Aspirants mapped to @Gagandeep_Walia 

1. @nikhil001 
  2. @liyushamit 
  3. @yuliya_yakovlev 
  4. @laurenmccormack 
  5. @jlaushway 
  6. @smgreen-merge 

How to Participate  

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Marketo Engage Certification during the duration of the program: May 17th , 2024 – June 21st, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor Raja, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  
  3. You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants: 

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants. 
  • Like this thread to confirm your participation in the program 
  • Introduce yourself to Raja and your Aspirant peers by replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Marketo Engage 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Marketo Engage Architect Master (AD0-E560) certification
  • Test your Marketo Engage knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs! 
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Marketo Engage Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts! 

Quick links  

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!  

Cheers,  

Jon 

15 REPLIES 15
laurenmccormack
Level 3 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Raja Walia] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Amazing! Y'all we have a great mentor in Raja!

I'm a Marketo Champ from Tucson, and I know him personally.

I'm a 7x MCE gearing up to finally take my MCSA.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Best,
Lauren

Lauren McCormack
Gagandeep_Walia
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Raja Walia] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@laurenmccormack Looking forward to it! Can't wait to connect. 

Marketo Certified Solutions Architect
Marketo Certified Expert
Salesforce Certified Admin
nikhil001
Level 2

Greetings! I'm Nikhil Singh, a seasoned Microsoft Certified Expert (2x MCE) eagerly preparing to conquer the next milestone. Excited to connect with everyone! I'm gearing up to tackle my MCSA and can't wait to share this journey with you all.

Gagandeep_Walia
Level 2

@nikhil001 Awesome! Let's tackle MCSA together! 

Marketo Certified Expert
yuliya_yakovlev
Level 2

Hello, 

Nice to meet you all! It is such a pleasure to join our team. I'm a Senior Marketo Solution Consultant at German Business Consultancy company. I'm eager to excel my knowledge in Marketo Architecture field. 

Let's connect at LinkedIn? 

Kind regards,

Yuliya Yakovlieva

Gagandeep_Walia
Level 2

Hi @yuliya_yakovlev 

Looking forward to connecting! Can't Wait! 

Marketo Certified Expert
smgreen-merge
Level 1

Hi Everyone! I'm a 4 time MCE and am looking to level up and earn my MCSA. I live in Milwaukee, WI and work at MERGE on the Consulting Services team. I look forward to getting to know you!

yuliya_yakovlev
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to meet all of you. I fully support the initiative to have a call and structure our work better. Setting up weekly syncs will definitely enhance our productivity as we prepare for the exam. When and what time can we meet? Which time zones are you all in? I'm based in Poland, and my time zone is CET.

I also invite everyone to connect on LinkedIn. Here is my profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuliya-yakovlieva/.

Looking forward to our collaboration!

Yuliya

Gagandeep_Walia
Level 2

Hi Everyone.

Here is a good place for me to get a gauge of where everyone's skillset is: This is a sample/example questions set. 16 questions for each of the categories: https://scorpion.caveon.com/launchpad/ad0-e556-adobe-marketo-engage-architect-master-exam-copy-pewwl... 

This well help establish a baseline, and we can expand from there. Please take this and post your results for each section here! 

I'll also be sending out a invite for 30 mins weekly via a zoom to walk through the questions as well. If you can attend let me know! 

1. @nikhil001 
  2. @liyushamit 
  3. @yuliya_yakovlev 
  4. @laurenmccormack 
  5. @jlaushway 
  6. @smgreen-merge 

Marketo Certified Expert