Zoom Events Integration (Marketo Registration Form)

lillyfalcon
Level 3

Zoom Events Integration (Marketo Registration Form)

Hi 

We are looking to integrate Zoom Events with Marketo and use a Marketo registration form, but struggling to understand how to configure these steps in Marketo (link to instructions here😞

1. Within the program, navigate to the My Tokens tab, then drag and drop a text element.
  • Token Name: “eventId”
  • Value: “{Zoom Event ID}” - is this populated from Zoom Events or something I'm manually adding? 
  1. Go to the Marketo form you created. Use the multi-step dropdown menu or use a hidden field with a manually defined value to add the ZoomEvents Ticket ID custom field - what is a a manually defined value in this case?
  2. Paste the desired ticket IDs - where do I get these IDs from? 
    1. Note: You must use the field ZoomEvents Ticket ID in order for the flow to work. Without this field, a registrant will not be created in Zoom Events.

Thanks!

Lilly Falcon
5 REPLIES 5
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Re: Zoom Events Integration (Marketo Registration Form)

You need to manually enter these values into my tokens. You'll find the corresponding IDs within the event you've created or will create in Zoom.

Below are the screenshots for your reference:

Vinay_Kumar_0-1712593892902.png

Vinay_Kumar_1-1712594202273.png

Vinay_Kumar_0-1712594172455.png

lillyfalcon
Level 3

Thank you so much @Vinay_Kumar 😊

I tried entering those values but go this error when I tested it: 

Webhook Name:

Zoom Events

Error String:

Server Returned code 400

Request Type:

http_post

Step ID:

Source:

Marketo Flow Action

Response:

{"success":false,"requestId":"v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_9bc412ede7450b2c","errors":[{"code":"10031","message":"Marketo configuration not found for the event - KmYyjEGxS5WdOJwaFSgGzg"}]}

Person ID:

Error Type:

HTTP Error 400: Bad URL request.

Does this suggest a problem with the webhook set up or integration?

Did you also create a hidden field in the registration form for ticket ID? Can I add the token as default value: 

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 8.07.17 pm.png

And also, do you know if it's possible to use global registration forms with Zoom Events?

Lilly Falcon
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Try this:

1. Add the Program Member flow step in your registration campaign.  Vinay_Kumar_0-1714064642672.png
  2. Wait step (2-3) minutes
  3. Call webhook at the end.
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Ugh... an arbitrary Wait step.

Are you trying to “wait” for the {{member.tokens}} to be populated?

lillyfalcon
Level 3

Thanks again @Vinay_Kumar and @SanfordWhiteman for sharing your knowledge - really appreciate it! 🙂 

I'm currently waiting for an update from Zoom Events support as Marketo couldn't help us. 

The integration with Zoom Events is built by Zoom unlike the service available under Launchpoint: 

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 10.21.39 am.png

The set up process is also quite different and the tokens and webhooks are not necessary for Zoom Events. 

I will post a solution here once I hear back from them.

Lilly Falcon