Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Eesha Malick] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Romo_Gen26
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Eesha Malick] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Section 1 question to answer:

A Marketer is considering the use of a default program, when should this type of program be used?

According to the "Understanding Programs" webpage found in the Marketo guide, I believe the answer to be "B"! (B. For any other initiative than an event, emails or engagement)

Section 2 question to answer: What assets can be shared? (think this one through!!)

I believe the following assests can be "shared":

1. The Poll asset can be shared via social networks.

2. The Refferal offer asset can be shared via landing page, a website, or facebook.

3. The Sweepstakes asset can be shared via landing page, a website, or facebook.

4. The Video asset can have a social sharing option we can put on landing pages or website.

5. The Social Button asset helps share content. We can drop it on free-form landing pages, Facebook, and a website.

emalick
Level 3

Great job!!!

torrijost
Level 2

Section 1 question to answer:

A Marketer is considering the use of a default program, when should this type of program be used?

1. For in person events
  2. For any other initiative than an event, emails or engagement
  3. For nurturing initiatives

The correct answer is the B.

Section 2 question to answer: What assets can be shared? (think this one through!!)

According to the Marketo Engage documentation (Understanding Workspaces and Person Partitions | Adobe Marketo Engage), the following assets can be shared across workspaces:

• Email templates
  • Landing page templates
  • Models
  • Smart campaigns
  • Smart lists
  • Segmentations
  • Snippets

An example of how to share segmentations is to create a sub-folder called β€œShared-Segmentations” in the Database; move the segmentations to be shared in that folder; and then right-click on the β€œShared-Segmentations” folder and click on Share Folder.

emalick
Level 3

Yes yes!!!

RM81
Level 2

My apologies for the delay response.  I was sick.  the answer is "B"

RMendez
RM81
Level 2

It is my understanding that assets can be share the following below e.g. determining what you want to share in Design studio.

Smart campaigns.
Email templates.
Landing page templates.
Snippets.
Smart lists.
Segmentations.
Models.

RMendez
emalick
Level 3

Yes to both of your replies!!

emalick
Level 3

Great job on section 1 and 2!

1. @ahmadm
  2. @Nikko 
  3. @MonikaKwiecien 
  4. @Romo_Gen26 
  5. @torrijost 
  6. @ZieBarber 
  7. @kfant 
  8. @RM81 

You can drop your answer in this board, it's good for others to comment on your posts too!

Let's move to 3 and 4!

Section 3 is all about the defining and targeting audiences! You'll be able to 

• Create/Modify Smart Lists.
  • Understand Smart Campaign flow steps.
  • Understand how to schedule and/or activate Smart Campaigns.
  • Interpret Smart Campaign results.
  • Describe the purpose of a segmentation and its use.
  • Identify and navigate the Database.
  • Explain how to set privacy settings in Adobe Marketo Engage.
  • Differentiate between Smart Lists and Static Lists.
  • Define system Smart Lists.
  • Compare and contrast the different types of Smart Campaigns.
  • Understand how Smart Campaign triggers and filters work.
  • Differentiate the different list imports.

Section 3 question: Which system smart list would a marketer use to find and merge multiple records with the same email address in the database?

A. Possible Duplicates

B. Marketing Suspended

C. Multiple Records

Section 4 covers: 

Analyzing and Building Reports:

• Explain the standard Adobe Marketo Engage reports and when they should be used (Email Link Performance, Email Performance, Landing Page Performance, People Performance, Program Performance, Web Page Activity, and so on).
  • Comprehend Dashboard information and metrics (Email Program Dashboard, Engagement Program Dashboard).
  • Comprehend Email Insights metrics.

Section 4 Question: A company has recently launched a new product and relied heavily on the marketing teams to help spread the news. A business stakeholder is now interested in knowing how well the marketing emails are performing. (Delivered, Clicked, Opened). Which report would show this information? 

A. Email performance

B. Program Performance

C. Email Link performance

Romo_Gen26
Level 2

Hi Eesha,

For Section 3's question: I believe the answer is "A" Possible Duplicates

For Section 4's question: I believe the answer is "A" Email Performance

emalick
Level 3

Yes and YES! 

Go girl!!!!