🗣️ [Mentor Ashleigh Morrow] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

uditmathur
Level 5

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Ashleigh Morrow] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

HI

I hope & wish there will be as we are still remaining with 1 more week of the program.

Looking forward, so we all can utilize this last week to the fullest.

Brenda_1040
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Ashleigh Morrow] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

I agree, a few weeks doesn't feel nearly enough to cover the information and knowledge we need to pass the test. The quizzes are helpful but wanted to see if there is a full practice/prep test we can use? I also work best in a live setting, would anyone be open to a live study session?

uditmathur
Level 5

Hi,

You use the practice test available on  Adobe Credential Management System. (Login required), go to Scheduling -> scroll down to Practice test -> select Adobe Marketo Engage expert from Launch Adobe Exam Prep Portal .

There is a full practice test of 50question time bound, hope you must have tried it, but if not you can take this.

Would have been gr8 for a live session, but don't know how feasible it might be because of the time zones  😀

AshleighMo
Level 4

Yeah, I think we have quite a big difference in time zones because of the differing countries in this group.

AshleighMo
Level 4

Hi Brenda, 

5 weeks is pretty quick, I agree. I think the intent of the program is to supplement your own studying as you prepare for the exam. So the first step is taking the practice test to gauge where you are at and what areas you need some additional practice, then studying up on the topics/sections that you may not have performed as well in and asking those questions here in the group for us all to knowledge share and learn. 

Are there any particular areas in which you do not feel confident that I can help expand upon this week? Have you taken the practice test? If so, can you let me know which sections were the ones you scored the lowest? (you don't have to provide your score)

AshleighMo
Level 4

I posted them a bit more sporadically the last 2 weeks since we were getting close to the end of the program. I will post sporadically again this week as I try to squeeze in any outstanding asks from the group based on their practice test gaps. 

AshleighMo
Level 4

Hi All! @mktoMacaque,  @rahulsh , @SyedHasan , @uditmathur , @ggerla , @stevenchung87 , @Brenda_1040  , @kpsingh 

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday last week (if your country/company celebrates). 

Answers for Quiz #4 and Quiz #5 are as follows..

Quiz #4 Answers:

1. D - same value for each lead based on the value after the equal sign. Ex.) For a token ( {{lead.Company Name:default=Your Company}} ) - If the company name field is left blank for a record, then the value that would display when rendered is " Your Company" 
  2. A,B,C,D (All answers)
  3. False - a token cannot be used in the preheader of an email unless you use your own HTML in an email template.
  4. B Member.Webinar URL - Member tokens are used to insert unique values from third parties such as On24, etc. These are generated by the service provider, not marketo.
  5. False - My tokens will not populate on emails sent this way. However, Standard tokens can be utilized here. Default values for tokens will work in these scenarios. 

Answers Quiz #5: 

1. True - create a smart campaign with your desired audience or use the control panel of an email blast. A smart campaign can provide more flexibility because you can utilize flow steps such as wait, request a campaign, etc. 
  2. False - That is a smart list. A static list means that the list is unchanging. You upload a list or add people to the list via a smart campaign and they remain there. There is no fluctuation in the list. 
  3. C - The filter in the smart list is incorrect. Since it was an in person event and there were no integrations (such as splash) mentioned, we have to assume that the leads would be uploaded into marketo to a static list. 
  4. D - Event, Default, Email, Engagement. 
    1. Some people use the word nurture interchangeably with engagement but the official name in marketo is engagement program. Social media and webinar are not program types, but could be channel types. 
uditmathur
Level 5

Hi @AshleighMo ,

Quiz 4 was indeed a very tricky quiz.

I am sure we all were bowled on both question 1 & 4. Thank you for such questions, this clearly helps in understanding the importance of reading & understanding the options very carefully.

For Q4 although Preheader is not exactly in email editor but its definitely a part of Email setting.

AshleighMo
Level 4

Hello aspirants! 

It is crazy to think that the program is ending. The run dates for the program are: May 17th , 2024 – June 21st, 2024.  I will do some final wrap up for an extra week this week since I feel like there is still so much to cover.

1.  Please take the practice exam if you have not taken this yet: https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/144  - record your areas of strength and weakness. Then ask any final specific questions.
  2. I compiled a list of all of the topics requested by you all throughout the program. I will be posting information or quiz questions on the remaining topics requested. 
    1. Topics covered in the threads so far: CRM Integrations, Audit Trail, User Roles and Permissions, workspaces, system managed fields, syncing, personalization/tokens,  Segmentation, Engagement programs, Marketing Activities, smart campaigns, lists
  3. After I have posted all final quiz questions I will combine them all in a separate thread that way they are easy to sift through with all answers at the bottom. 
ggerla
Level 4

Thanks @AshleighMo,

unfortunately, I have no time to run another test this week, but I'd appreciate it if you could cover, with the final quiz, the reporting topic.

We are not using it due to an internal reporting tool, so I'm not using it very often.