🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

ellekay
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi Alysha, 

I'm on the same boat as Liz! Def need to refer back to this thread. 

Would it be possible to seek guidance on other marketo questions from you? 

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@ellekay Absolutely! You can find me here or on LinkedIn or MOPsPROs 🙂 

lizmalinowski
Level 2

@alysha_khan23 this time I got an 85.45%, last time an 84% so progress!

Is it crazy that I've never used the CC feature for an email send? Could you help me understand this feature and how to enable? When I try to do it, it says "0 Admin Enabled Fields."

CC addresses.PNG

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@lizmalinowski - Just an FYI - Incase you haven't noticed , you have attempted this time E555(Adobe Marketo Engage Professional) and not E559 ( Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert )

Thanks,

Suneetha

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@lizmalinowski Woohoo, progress!

So here's an explainer of the Send Sales Email trigger as an fyi - https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/sales-insight-actions-send-sales-email-vs-send-marketo-e...

Then here's an explainer of the CC field: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/email-marketing/general/email-...

TLDR:

• Under Admin (screenshot below), you can select which fields can be used as a CC
  • And then once those fields are selected in Admin, you can then select them in the email asset

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 9.34.42 AM.png

ellekay
Level 2

ellekay_0-1719359690561.png

Do you know if the questions on the test similar to the google form quiz or is it going to be like the adobe practice exam. I feel like I am much comfortable with the way it's written on the google form. For some reason, it's just more easy to read for me! 

DaveSilva
Level 2

Hi all,

We are considering doing an instance refresh -- has anyone gone through that process?

We're trying to determine the implications of it and weighing the pros and cons.

I created a thread on Nation:

Marketo Instance Refresh - Marketing Nation

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Hey @DaveSilva! I'm not familiar with instance refreshes but I would start by asking your Account Director to outline exactly what will happen (which it sounds like you are doing). Once we have that list of what exactly will change, the community can certainly help you think through the ramifications of those changes.   

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@ellekay @suneethadadi31 @lizmalinowski @yakshisharma @DaveSilva 

Official Wrap-up

It's been such a pleasure chatting and learning alongside all of you!

For those of you applied for the voucher, you should receive it by EOW. The codes expire in a month. Please schedule your exams AFTER you receive the code. 

I think you should be able to schedule the exam for a time frame of your own convenience but I highly recommend scheduling it ASAP while the knowledge is still fresh.

If you want to stay connected with me, you can find me on LinkedIn or MOPsPROs

DaveSilva
Level 2

Thank you Alysha! This has been a great experience and I'm excited to take the exam (hopefully next week).

Happy to have served as your unofficial QA person 🙂