Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@yakshisharma @suneethadadi31 @DaveSilva @lizmalinowski @ellekay 

Tagging all of you since understanding comm limits is key to the exam + I cover some test taking strategies: https://www.loom.com/share/cf770d9f38cf4c408a48c574302542d9

DaveSilva
Level 3

Thanks for the video Alysha, super clear!

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@alysha_khan23 - Thank you! I love the strategy pointed. we can effectively narrow down to the solution.

yakshisharma
Level 2

Thank you for explaining it well @alysha_khan23 πŸ˜Š

yakshisharma
Level 2

Hi Alysha,

Will you share the Quiz scores with us?  Also can we know the correct answers?

yakshisharma
Level 2

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@yakshisharma - You would have received your score immediately after submitting the form (as below) , along with the correct answers. That’s how we all were able to see our scores.

suneethadadi31_0-1718216156067.png

yakshisharma
Level 2

My bad. I forgot to check that time. 

lizmalinowski
Level 2

@alysha_khan23 I got a 9/10 and honestly I knew the answer to the one that I missed! I hate when that happens. Last week was a bit hectic and the early part of this week, but I am going to dive into the study materials now.

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@suneethadadi31 @lizmalinowski @yakshisharma @ellekay @DaveSilva 

Here is the answer key for this week's quiz!  Let me know if I need to explain any further.

QuestionAnswer
In Adobe Marketo Engage, what is the primary purpose of the Audit Trail feature?To track changes made to assets such as emails and landing pages
In Adobe Marketo Engage, what is the primary distinction between users and roles?Users have access to specific assets, while roles define their level of permissions and responsibilities.
Which of the following CRM platforms offers native synchronization with Adobe Marketo Engage?Salesforce
Microsoft Dynamics 365
If a marketing team wants to find where a specific lead's engagement history is referenced within Adobe Marketo Engage, which feature should they use?Lead Database
Which of the following is NOT a step in setting up an email campaign in Marketo?Integrating with Google Analytics
Which report in Marketo provides insight into email performance metrics such as open rates and click-through rates?Email Performance Report
What could be a potential root cause if emails are not being delivered to a segment of your leads?Incorrect Smart List criteria
What is the primary function of Webhooks in Marketo?To send data to external systems
What are the benefits of using Global Assets in Marketo?They allow for the centralized management of assets for use across multiple programs
They make lead scoring more scalable
In Marketo, what is the purpose of lead scoring?To assign a numerical value to leads based on their actions and behaviors