Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@lizmalinowski @yakshisharma @suneethadadi31 @DaveSilva @ellekay @Greninja 

Let's kick off Week 2! Here's our plan for this week:

• Review Section 2: Marketing Activities/Campaign Management in the Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert Prep Guide and all associated articles linked out. Submit any question or areas that need clarified to this group. This section accounts for 46% of the exam so let's make sure we understand the main concepts really well!
  • Continue to review the Exam objectives and scope (scroll down a bit) and send over notes on what areas you need help with. 
suneethadadi31
Level 3

@alysha_khan23 - Is it only for me the link to Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert Prep Guide  doesnt work 

suneethadadi31_0-1717527793769.png

Areas that I might need help is of the below - 

• Summarize the utility of Webhooks in Marketo and how they are used
  • Tricky questions on Communication Limits

Thanks,

Suneetha

yakshisharma
Level 2

This link is not working for me too

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@suneethadadi31 For the tricky questions on communication limits, can you provide some examples?

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@alysha_khan23 - When I come across any on communication Limits, I will reach out to you. At the moment, nothing specific comes to mind. if you have any questions on the topic , Kindly post it

Also, Thank you for providing the webhooks information. I will go through them. Coming from a non-technical background, I find some of the concepts a bit challenging to grasp. But will slowly get there.

Thanks,

Suneetha

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Oh yeah webhooks can be a bit tough to wrap your head around but once you've had a chance to see them in action, they make a lot more sense! I would recommend poking through your instance to see if there are any in use and then see how the smart campaigns are leveraging that webhook.

In terms of comm limits, I feel like the key thing to remember is that the 7-day limit is a rolling 7 days. So for every email you want to schedule to send, you need to look back 7 days from when you want to schedule the email and see how many emails have been sent in that time frame to your audience and then see if comm limits come into play.

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@alysha_khan23  -  I saw this question who answer is mentioned as "A" in many platforms

suneethadadi31_0-1717698717132.png

But Marketo can integrate with cvent right - 

suneethadadi31_1-1717698803222.png

Am I reading the question wrong ? Or the questions that I am looking at are old?

Thanks,

Suneetha

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@suneethadadi31 I think that's an old question because it definitely not true as you pointed out. Where did you find the question?

suneethadadi31
Level 3